ADDRESS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Consolato Generale d’Italia
2590 Webster Street
San Francisco, CA 94115
Phone: +1 (415) 292-9200
Fax : +1 (415) 931-7205
EMERGENCIES – FOR ITALIAN CITIZENS ONLY
If you you are an ITALIAN CITIZEN and have a medical, legal, or humanitarian EMERGENCY please contact the following phone number: (415) 999-0094.
Do not contact the emergency line for questions about ordinary consular services.
FOR LOST OR STOLEN PASSPORTS: click here for more information
OPEN HOURS TO THE PUBLIC
Monday through Friday from 9.00 am to 12.30 pm, except during holidays. The visa office may offer additional hours.
- JANUARY 1 – NEW YEAR
- JANUARY 17 – MARTIN LUTHER KING
- APRIL 10 – LUNEDI DELL’ANGELO
- MAY 29 – MEMORIAL DAY
- JUNE 2 – FESTA DELLA REPUBBLICA
- JULY 4 – INDEPENDENCE DAY
- SEPTEMBER 4 – LABOR DAY
- OCTOBER 09 – COLUMBUS DAY
- NOVEMBER 23 – THANKSGIVING
- DECEMBER 25 – CHRISTMAS DAY
- DECEMBER 26 – SANTO STEFANO
THE CONSULAR JURISDICTION
The territory covered by this Consulate General is ten times larger than the Italian peninsula. The following States fall into the jurisdiction of the Consulate General of Italy in San Francisco:
- California – except the following counties under the jurisdiction of the Italian Consulate in Los Angeles:
- Imperial Valley
- Los Angeles
- Santa Barbara
- San Bernardino
- San Diego
- San Luis Obispo
- American Territories of Samoa
- American Territory of Guam
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Johnston Atoll
- Wake Island
- Midway Islands.
The size of the Consular jurisdiction is so large that there is a network of Honorary Consulates, comprised of Vice Consulates, Consular Agencies and Consular Correspondents situated in the principal cities of the jurisdiction. For contact information, please see, “The Consular Network”.